Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Freak of nature?

This may be true. In the past couple years I've noticed so many things that make me sooo much different from the rest of the world. Food is a big one, likes, dislikes, etc. Here is a prime example: I can't STAND warm chocolate chip cookies or brownies just out of the oven. I would much rather wait until they have sat around and gotten a little bit more chewy or crunchy. I don't like a lot of things that most people love, like hot fudge on my ice cream, a random plain 'ol Hershey bar, white chocolate, chocolate mixed with mint or berries, cherry flavored anything, seafood in general, and Mountain Dew for crying out loud.
In addition, I have plenty of other quirks and I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only one. Am I the only one whose world ends if they step in water with socks on? Am I the only one who HAS to put their left sock on first, or else? It seems like it's everyone's favorite color, but I really don't care for the color red, although I'm warming up to it. I cannot go to bed if there are dishes sitting in the sink. I absolutely have to have either a bowl of cereal or a bowl of ice cream before I go to bed at night-really healthy I know. I wonder....

No comments: